Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Old Schoolhouse Tote Bag....



Homeschooling With Heart Tote Bag

When I saw the tote bag online, I thought 'Wow" that is so cute. It looks like it could really hold a lot of stuff. And so when I received the tote bag, I was kind of disappointed. It was much smaller than I had thought. My first impression was '"What can I use this for?", it's too small to really hold anything.....well, let me tell you, I don't leave home without it! Now my question is "What CAN'T I use this for?" That little bag is just the perfect size for everyday use.


And if you are like me, I like to take work with me so when I have free time I can sit and do it....and the reality is, is that I always over pack. It's kind of like going to a buffet and putting too much food on your plate.....'your eyes were bigger than your stomach', I pack too much and can't get through it all. To be honest, I get overwhelmed when I open my over-packed bag and so I hardly accomplish anything. But with this tote bag, I pack the perfect amount of work, an actual obtainable goal. I couldn't believe it the other day when I went to a homeschool co-op and while the kids were in classes, I actually finished the work that I brought! What a refreshing feeling that was, to be able to actually get some work done.


This bag is very well made...it's made with a hefty canvass material, strong stitching, heavy duty straps, and snap closures. The only thing I wish this bag had was a pocket on the inside....something just big enough that I can throw my wallet and phone into. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing!


See, great things do come in small packages.

No comments: