Thursday, October 23, 2008

One 2 Believe Nativity Set


One 2 Believe nativity set


http://www.one2believe.com/





Ok, I’m embarrassed to admit it but when I first opened the shipping box for the nativity set I was confused. I mean I knew that I was going to be receiving home school curriculum, but it never dawned on me that I would be receiving toys to review as well. So when I first opened the box, I wasn't sure who it was from…I emailed, texted, and called whomever I thought may have sent us this wonderful toy. After discussing it with my husband, we both agreed that we would find out where it came from before opening up the toy….because with our luck it would have been a mistake and we would have had to send it back.


So for about two days my kids were begging me to open the box so they could play with it. I kept explaining to them that we had to wait for Daddy to give us the ‘ok’. They kept staring at the box and asking to play with it every time they came into the kitchen. And I had to keep it in the kitchen so I could keep my eye on it….no matter how secure they package toys these days you know my kids would have it opened in 2 seconds! Well, I’ll tell you those were the hardest two days of begging that I have ever had to endure.


Finally, it hit me; ‘check out the TOS Crew message board'….maybe it is something you are supposed to review!! Boy, how dumb I felt when I saw the message about the Nativity set being sent to us. Guess that serves me right for not checking the message board every day.


So, as you can tell from my story above, the Nativity set by One 2 Believe was a HUGE hit in my household. My kids haven’t stopped playing with it since I took it out of the package. And durability…well, if you knew my kids you would know there are very few toys that can stand up to my kids…but so far this toy has, and just saying that is a lot. It’s not surprising to have a toy only last a day in this household….my kids are hard on toys, really hard on toys.


And as for price, well, I checked out the website for One 2 Believe, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the prices are reasonable for their toys. So, you can be sure that I will be purchasing more toys from One 2 Believe in the future.


No comments: